Now you Can download the Cross EMA100 Forex Trading Strategy free of on ForexTrader.Pro Mt4 Indicators gallery.
The idea behind this strategy is to trade based on the agreement of the intermediate or long-term tendency and the short-term tendency signal as supplied by the QQE index.
For our intermediate or long-term fashion, we’ll be using the commonly used 100 Exponential Moving Average (EMA). This moving average parameter is popular with dealers and due to that, many traders consider it for guidance regarding the direction of their transactions. By trading in the same way as the bulk of the current market, we increase our chances of getting lucrative trades.
As long as the cost is above the 100 EMA, we’ll simply be taking buy trades. If the purchase price is below the 100 EMA, then we will simply be taking sell transactions.
As for our short-term tendency signal, this will probably be determined by the location of the QQE in regard to its midline, which will be 50. However, it would not be smart to be taking pretty much any purchase trade when QQE is above 50 or sell anytime the QQE is below 50. We simply don’t understand when the price might reverse particularly when the short-term trend has run for quite a while and might already be overextended. Rather, we will be trading only when the QQE crosses 50 in the direction of this long-term trend according to the 100 EMA
The best way to trade with Cross EMA100 Forex Trading Strategy?
Buy Trade Setup
- 100 EMA (green): cost should be above the 100 EMA
- Input a buy market order as soon as the QQE crosses above 50
- Establish the SL in the fractal below the entry cost
- Take gain goal at 2X the danger on the SL
Sell Trade Setup
- 100 EMA (green): price should be under the 100 EMA
- Enter a sell market order as soon as the QQE crosses below 50
- Establish the SL at the fractal above the entry price
- Take profit goal at 2X the risk on the stop loss
How to download and install an indicator?
- In order to set up the indicator on your MT4 platform, you Want to follow these measures:
- Click “Download Indicator” button located at the top right corner of this display.
- Save the file to your PC.
- Extract and move the files into MT4>Indicator folder of the MetaTrader4 software file directory.
- Restart your Metatrader platform.
- And select”Cross EMA100 Forex Trading Strategy” template to use it on the chart.